£110.32 exc VAT
£132.38 inc VAT
The timing light enables the synchronization of the ignition system with the piston movement. An inductive pick-up replaces the necessity to disconnect the spark plug wire to operate the timing light. Timing readout: 0-60° BTDC Features: Timing advance up to 60 crankshaft degrees | Superior performance at all speeds through 8000 rpm | Operates on all 12volt ignition systems | Xenon bulb providing Brilliant Blue/White | 1,000,000 flash capacity | Automotive reverse polarity and overload protection | Inductive pick-up | Double check light indicates incorrect hook-up and faulty flash | Replaceable Xenon flash tube (Part No. 77009) | Full instructions included.
- Operates on all 12volt ignition systems
- Xenon bulb providing Brilliant Blue/White (Replacement available 77009)
- 1,000,000 flash capacity
- Automotive reverse polarity and overload protection
- Timing advance up to 60 crankshaft degrees
We have the following spare parts/accessories available for this product.
- Bulb for G4113, G4123 & 77008 (Part No. 0927)
- Flash Tube (bulb) G4113, G4123 & 77008 (Part No. 77009)